Friday, February 5, 2010

Unexpected Perfomance Appraisal and Evaluation

As usual , every saturday I will be going to Music School to learn violin. On the way to the

school, my mind keep on telling me that I will be going to disappoint my teacher since I have not

learnt it for few days d...I am nervous and worried that I will be scolded by the teacher and I

myself will not forgive myself for not doing well. This is because Violin is a good classical music

instrument, I must not destroy it ( in hokkien ppl said " DAI SAI" ) ....Furthermore , the violin 's

fee is not bore by my parents. I pay for myself using my own money. So, I am thinking that I

must do it to the best .....

Finally, I reach the school and enter the room with anxiety and worry. Then the teacher asks me

to play the violin. He will choose 1 difficult music for me to play .....my heart beats very fast and

get to the fastest... DAMN !! he chooses the 1 that I cannot play well because that 1 is for Grade

3 student......

Miracle happens to me............"Bravo ! U have done very well.....".my teacher said. This is very

unexpected and it is rare to get praises from the strict teacher. I am so happy and getting a

sudden shock for the unexpected outcome.

Well, it is just the beginning point for my music lesson, I still have long journey to go....... I

promise myself to play the violin to the best for my BELOVED..

No comments: